Wednesday, October 29, 2008

2008 MLB Champs

The Phillies just won. Good grief, the Phillies just won.

I just became a baseball fan this year... and I took a leap of faith and rode with the Phillies.

It hurt me to do so, as a Dallas Cowboys fan. The Philadelphia Eagles are BIGTIME rivals and it made me feel like a turncoat. Despite a rough start, the Phillies managed to make it to the playoffs -- and that's where the magic happened.

After a wacky Game 5 (which essentially took 3 days), the Philadelphia Phillies have won it all. Never before have you seen such a great return on a sports investment. NEVER.

I may have no voice for work tomorrow... but that's all the better reason to ignore my constituents.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled coherent blog.

2 comments:

Stankoniforous 0ne said...

PARTAY!!!!!

Do it up big but responsible.

NikkiGrids said...

I am afraid that we can no longer be friends since you are now a PHILLIES FAN!!!