Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I concede

Here I am.

I've finally given in and decided to join this crazy world of blogging. I've been sharing some of my thoughts in the past on another website and on other blogs, but I figured it was time for me to take a shot at this thing. I've found myself increasingly drawn to the musings of such scribes as The Girl from Park Heights and my good friend, Your Friendly Neighborhood Skeptic. At his behest -- and the litigious prodding of such others as Erika2k4(TM) -- here I am.

Welcome to my world. It may not always make sense here, but you'll have a great time being confused. This should be a fun ride. I won't dare promise daily postings (or even weekly for that matter), but I assure you that I will make you think, laugh or cry from a combination of both. I hope to make a few new friends (and not too many enemies) in the process. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride -- and be sure to let me know how it was.

I'll end this inaugural post with one of my favorite video clips of all time -- enjoy. If you can get past the humorous delivery, it's alleged that there is actually a meaning behind it... go figure.

P.S.: Check out the "sequel" here.

8 comments:

Rashard said...

Welcome my good man. Welcome. It's about fucking time too. I've been yelling at your for weeks to get on with the blogging. I know this will be a good time. Now we have to prod Chuck...

Lady Dulayne said...

Um, dude, we got a problem; you have the exact same template as mine!

Yeah, handle that!

And P.S. word verification is kinda played. Looking forward to the rest.

All my best,
The Girl From Park Heights

Not Your Average Male said...

Crisis averted. Thank you and I look forward to a fun ride!

Erika 2004 said...

Welcome...

...to the darkside. There is no turning back.

Looking forward to more of your commentary.

I will be adding a link to you on my blog.

Peace,
Erika

Music Snob said...

Welcome to the fam! I look forward to being thoroughly amused!

Music Snob said...

Oh and I just noticed that you have me listed among your preferred blogs. *tear*

Lady Dulayne said...

Oh snap! You changed your template!

Awww, how thoughtful! Cute! I'm diggin'it!

Not Your Average Male said...

I have to do what I can to please the 5 people that are reading this! Thanks for the love!